Friday, May 2, 2014

Google Add-on Creation Step 2!

So I detailed in a previous post how I am creating the gMath add-on and submitting it to be published. Yesterday the Google Add-on advisor emailed me back with a few minor recommendations before it would be added to the Add-on store. I was impressed by the level of detail given as feedback. They addressed specific points and it was definitely not a cut-and-paste email. I did submit it over a month ago and was getting worried that it would not be accepted, but now understand why the wait time was so long.
I am in the process of fixing the points they recommended and will keep posting on the publishing process.
Now I actually have to create the associated logos as well. I didn't want to get ahead of myself in case it was not approved, but it looks to be on track!