Thursday, March 12, 2015

g(Math) is now fixed!

For the past 2 days or so g(Math) has been mostly broken. This was due to an update that Google made that affected almost all Add-ons. It took me a while to figure out how to fix my issues as there were some other unforeseen bugs that arose when I updated all of the aspects of g(Math) to be compatible with the IFRAME sandbox. The good news is now all flavors of g(Math) should be working!!
I apologize to all of you who needed to use g(Math) in class and it wasn't working properly. One of the most frustrating aspects as a teacher is to have your whole lesson depend on some technology and that technology does not work when you need it to. I did my best to get g(Math) back up and running as fast as I could :)
I have a few more updates in the pipeline that I was heavily working on, but I had to spend most of this week in triage mode so they might not be up until later this week. Keep and eye out for some updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment